Handling time is the amount of working days between whenever you receive payment to have an item so when your package is scanned from your shipping carrier.
What’s eBay one day handling?, eBay clearly claims that 1–day handling implies that a product offered should be SCANNED through the shipper (e.g. United states postal service or UPS) within 24 hrs upon getting money for that item.
In addition, How do you increase my handling time on eBay?, Classic All Selling users:
- Choose the check boxes* near the listings you need to update.
- Select Edit through your listings.
- This can send your products towards the Bulk Editor.
- Came from here, choose the listings you want to apply changes to.
- Select Edit Fields > Handling time.
- Result in the preferred handling time changes.
Finally, How do you check my eBay handling time?, The handling time is mentioned around the Shipping/Payments screen, next to the florida sales tax and over the refund policy. Once the seller comes with an extended handling time (greater than three days), it’s also mentioned around the Description screen, upper right corner.